Fun for the whole family! Join the conversation with parents or play with children. 1:1 supervision children 5 years & under; 1:2 supervision children 6 yrs & older incl. sibs. A light snack will be provided. RSVP's are mandatory. Enrollment closes May 5. If you want to come but aren't sure, it's better to RSVP (and cancel). RSVP to MADSS at firstname.lastname@example.org Provide the following information:
1. The names & number of adults
2. The names & ages of each child that will be in attendance - identify the child with Ds.
3. Any special diets or allergies?
4. Any additional info needed for caregivers?
5. If your child is 6 & older & needs a 1:1, let us know; one will be arranged.
6. Yes/no - permission to take photos
A Night to Remember is a prom-like experience designed to celebrate teens and adults with special needs. Participation is completely free of charge, and includes dresses, tuxedos, make-up, hairstyling, jewelry, corsages and boutonnières, limo rides, a walk down the carpet with a cheering crowd, photography, a gift bag, snacks and a night of dancing! It truly is a night to remember! This year's event:
- Limo Ride around the Capital Square
- Professional Photos
- Hair, Makeup, Jewelry, and Flowers
- Tuxedos & Gowns
- Walking the Red Carpet
- Appetizers and snack